Registration is now open, but due no later than Tuesday, September 18th. Sign up early for the best opportunity to get your choice of Ministry Site! See registration instructions below.
ACTS 1:8 One Day Mission Trip
October 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Trinity Assocation - NE Arkansas
Kickoff meeting will be held at
Trumann High School Football Field
1620 W. Main St.
Trumann, AR 72472
Join children and adults from all over Arkansas and participate in the ACTS 1:8 One Day Mission Trip. You can sign up for things like:
· Block Parties
· Children’s Sites (VBS style; games, Bible stories, activities)
· Fishing Derby for Kids (bring poles & supplies)
· Evangelism Teams (each is a separate choice):
Car Wash Ministry Laundry Ministry
Door to Door Food Distribution
· Health / Dental Clinics
· Sports Camps for youth
· Home Repairs / Painting (list skills when registering)
· Prayer walking (you will be trained, go out in teams or stay at the kick-off site to pray if unable to walk)
· Senior Adult Ministry (visit, share Bibles, do crafts & other activities with senior adults)
· Yard Work Teams (raking, mowing, trimming, etc.; bring equipment if possible
All participants under age 18 must have the Minor Permission Form filled out and returned.
Children Ages 7 and under are FREE.
Children Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by their parent/guardian and work on the same team.
Youth ages 13 to 17 must have one adult sponsor per 4 youth & at least one adult must serve with each youth team.
For persons eight years and older: $10 per person
Under eight years at time of event: FREE of charge
For more information contact:
Tracy Archibald: firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-335-6496
Breck Freeman & Kathy Hensley: email@example.com or 1.800.838.2272 x5150
Online Registration by individual or by group (check or credit card):
If you are registering as an individual - use this link: Online Registration for Individuals
- If you are registering as a group, please follow these steps:
1) Download this form. The form is for your convenience to collect names and information from your group.
2) You will then use that information to input into the Registration Spreadsheet that you will find when you register your group online.
3) Register ONLINE here: Online Registration for Groups
Can't register online? Use this Paper Registration Form and mail in with your check.
Learn about the Prayer Strategy: