Looking for a student missions experience? Join us for a weeklong mission trip experience packaged into a single weekend. CONNECT helps to engage students in and equip them for the mission by:
• Connecting them to Christ
• Connecting them to other Arkansas students
• Connecting them to associations, local churches and ministries
• Introducing them to various ministries provided through the Dixie Jackson State Missions Offering and the Cooperative Program
When & Where:
April 12-14, 2019 in Clinton
October 11-13, 2019 in North Little Rock
Who: All students in 7th-12th grade and their student ministers/adult leaders
Cost: $25 each for lodging, Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast, and program expenses
Registration for CONNECT: Clinton is now open!
Registration Information - Please read all information below before going to the forms.
- To register your GROUP, click here. On this form, you will provide your group information, including the number of participants you expect to be bringing. You will pay $100 to register your group at this time, and then pay the remaining balance when you arrive at the event. This balance will be based on the number of people that you bring, minus the $100 deposit.
- Once you have the names of all participants, click here to add your STUDENTS and ADULTS to your registration. You will add the first name on the first page, then will add the others on the second page, clicking "add another attendee" after you enter each name. When you are finished adding individuals, you may click on the "Confirm Registration" button on the next page to complete your registration.
- Print copies of the Individual Release Forms for all participants and bring them with you completed and signed to the event.
If you have any questions about registration, please call us at 501-376-4791, ext. 5137.