Women's missions celebration and WMU annual meeting open to everyone! Come and participate in:
Worship / Breakout Sessions / Missionaries / WorldCrafts / Fellowship / WMU Business Session / Ministry Project
Online Registration opens July 16, 2018.
Event Date: September 22, 2018
Place: First Baptist Church, Benton, Arkansas
Time: 9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. for Registration / WorldCrafts / Silent Auction / Displays
- National WMU: Linda C. Cooper, president
- NAMB: Lorna Bius, Clarkston, GA
- Worship Leaders – FBC Hot Springs: Lee and Elizabeth Barnett
- IMB: Candis F., Central Asian Affinity
- IMB: Kellie T. Southeast Asia Affinity
- WMU Foundation: David George, president
- Arkansas Baptist News: Tim Yarbrough, editor
Ministry Project: CJCOHN, a non-profit association of 15 Saline County churches, has been providing food, clothing and other services to low-income county residents since 1976.
Thank you for bringing the following items to support CJCOHN’s ministry:
• Bars of soap • Peanut Butter • Mac&Cheese • Tuna •
• Quart-size freezer zip-lock bags • Toilet paper •