Your Church and Money is a 3-hour workshop that helps churches understand their obligations as employers, as non-profit organizations, and the importance of ongoing stewardship education. Churches will learn best practices for staying in compliance with IRS guidelines by discussing topics such as:
- Payroll reporting requirements
- Proper classification of those who work for your church
- What the Affordable Care Act and new overtime rules mean for your church
- The importance of proper cash controls
- Identifying what is and is not a charitable contribution
- The importance and process of preparing a missional budget
- Resources available for stewardship education
- And much more!
2017 Your Church & Money
Tuesday, Aug. 15 9:00 am Walnut Ridge – First Baptist Church, 322 SW Front
Tuesday, Aug. 15 6:00 pm Calico Rock – First Baptist Church, 1413 Highway 56
Tuesday, Aug. 22 9:00 am Little Rock – Baptist Building, 10 Remington Dr.
Tuesday, Aug. 22 6:00 pm Camden – Cullendale First Baptist, 1850 Cash Rd. SW
Tuesday, Aug. 29 9:00 am Waldron – First Baptist, 57 W 6th St.
Tuesday, Aug. 29 6:00 pm Bella Vista – Bella Vista Baptist, 50 East Lancashire
Tuesday, Sept. 5 9:00 am Dumas – First Baptist, 200 E Waterman St.
Tuesday, Sept. 5 6:00 pm West Helena – Second Baptist, 302 E Baldwin