Women’s ministry provides a creative avenue to invest in the lives of women with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It can take on different forms in the local church. Women’s ministry can be as simple as a Bible Study group or as complex as a fully developed ministry program. A fully developed ministry program offers women the opportunity to worship, grow, connect, serve, and share—together!
- Worship: Tuning hearts and minds to God.
- Grow: Studying and applying God’s Word to life.
- Connect: Gathering with other women in meaningful ways.
- Serve: Using everyday opportunities to demonstrate the love of Jesus.
- Share: Telling others about Jesus at home and around the world.
The purpose of the women’s ministry division of Arkansas Baptists is to resource churches with cutting edge strategies that encourage and equip women to live out God’s plan for their lives. These strategies come in the form of leadership training, website resources, Inspire Women’s Conference, Women’s Leadership Roundtables, and Women’s Leadership University.
Andrea Lennon serves as the Women’s Ministry Specialist. Andrea and her team are here to serve you.