In this episode of Lead > Defend, Ryan and Seth continue their dating series by talking about the dreaded three-letter word: SEX. What’s a Christian to think about sexuality in a culture that has many conflicting ideas on the subject? Tune in to find out.
Questions they cover:
- Is sex evil?
- Why is it important to wait until marriage?
- Is there hope if you’ve messed up? Can you try again?
- Can a relationship be saved if you’ve gone too far?
- What are some reasons that God created sex?
- What are some healthy boundaries to set?
- Should you tell the person you’re in a relationship with about past things you’ve done, if any? What are the possible consequences?
Listen in for all the details. To send in questions email: email@example.com
Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play & Stitcher to stay up to date with the Lead > Defend Podcast!