Seth & Ryan chat with Marissa about singleness and the importance of having healthy expectations about marriage. Marissa & Ryan talk about the ways married people can stop making life harder for singles. As the only non-single on the podcast, Seth feels singled out 😂
QUESTIONS THEY COVER:
- Can people be “called” to singleness?
- What are the benefits of being single?
- Is marriage the best thing a person can do?
- What should married people stop saying to single people?
- Should single people have married friends?
- Should married people have single friends?
Listen in for all the details. To send in questions email: email@example.com
Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play & Stitcher to stay up to date with the Lead > Defend Podcast!