ONLINE REGISTRATION will open on June 5, 2020.
One Day Mission Trip
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Event Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Arkansas River Valley Association - Russellville area
Russellville High School - Cyclone Stadium
2203 S. Knoxville Ave
Russellville, AR 72802
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 15th
- Sign up early for the best opportunity to get your choice of Ministry Site!
- NEW group signup procedure (thru Google Forms)
- Pay online with check or credit card
If sending registraiton and check by mail:
· Must be received by September 17
· Make check payable to: Arkansas Baptist State Convention
· Mail check & form below to : ABSC —One Day Mission Trip
10 Remington Dr.
Little Rock, AR 72204
Final instructions, ministry assignments, & items to bring will be sent to all email addresses provided during registration.
You may register as an individual/family or as a group.
- 7 years old and younger FREE; 8 years old and older (on Oct 3) $10 each
- Minor Permission Form signed by parent/guardian required for anyone 17 and under.
Children 7 & under must serve with parent/guardian (FREE)
Children 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult and work on the same team as that adult.
Pre-Teen Groups (4th-6th grade) must have 1 adult sponsor per 4 pre-teens w/ a minimum of 2 adults. Group must serve together.
Youth 13-17 must have one adult sponsor per 4 youth and at least one adult must serve with each youth team.
You will pick 3 of the following as choices:
· “I will serve where needed!”
· Prayer Teams (you will be trained and pray in teams) (each is a separate choice):
· Evangelism Teams (you will be trained and serve in teams)
> Car Wash Evangelism
> Laundromat Evangelism
> Door to Door Evangelism
> Hair Cuts Evangelism
> No Sale Yard Sale Evangelism
> Food Distribution Evangelism
· Block Party (bounce house, face painting, games, etc)
· Children’s Activities (VBS style; games, Bible stories, activities)
· Cowboy Ministry
· Home Repairs / Painting (list skills or tools available)
· Kids Fishing Derby (bring poles & supplies)
· Medical/Dental Clinic (tell us if you are in this profession)
· Pre-Teen Track (4th thru 6th grade groups-must be accompanied by 2 adult leaders):
Choose ONE for group:
> Children’s Activities
> Food Distribution
> No Sale Yard Sale
> Block Party
> Prayer Walking
· Senior Adult Ministry (visit, share Bibles, do crafts, etc)
· Sports Camps (ministering to youth through sports)
· Yard Work Teams (raking, mowing, trimming, etc.; bring equipment if possible)
SCHEDULE for the Day:
7:30 a.m. Light breakfast will be available until 9 a.m.
8:30 a.m. Leadership training for Ministry & Site leaders
and REQUIRED TRAINING for ALL Evangelism & Prayer Teams
9:00 a.m. Kick-Off Rally begins
10:00 a.m. Ministry Sites open
11 a.m.-1 p.m. Lunch is served! (hamburger or hot dog)
3:00 p.m. All Ministry Sites clean up / pack up
3:30 p.m. Head back to Kick-Off Site
4:00 p.m. Celebration Rally
4:30 p.m. On the road home!
COST: $10 per participant - adults and children 8 and over
(children 7 and under may serve w/ parent at no cost)
*Registration fee helps provide ministry materials, as well as lunch for all participants.
For an information page and registration form, click HERE. This form can be used for a church-wide registration at a central location or to copy and distribute to individuals/families within the church.