Saturday, October 2
Arkansas River Valley Baptist Association
Russellville High – Cyclone Stadium
2203 S. Knoxville Ave
One Day Acts 1:8 Missions Experience provides an annual opportunity for Arkansas Baptists to impact lostness in a specific area of our state. Partnering with the churches of a local Association, Arkansas Baptists from across the state spend five hours on the first Saturday in October serving in a variety of ministries. Since 2010, more than 21,000 Arkansas Baptists have been mobilized for missions through One Day. That’s an average of 2,100 Arkansas Baptists missionaries serving each year! At least 738 salvations have been recorded between 2010-2019. During One Day, Arkansas Baptists have led someone to faith in Jesus every 4 minutes!
COST: $10 per participant: adults & minors 8 -17 (children 7 & younger may serve w/parent at no cost). Registration fee helps provide materials for ministry sites as well as lunch for all participants. All other One Day expenses are funded by the generous missions giving of ABSC churches through Cooperative Program and Dixie Jackson Arkansas Missions Offering.
ONE DAY SCHEDULE
7:30 a.m.- Light Breakfast will be available until 9 a.m.
8:30 a.m.- Leadership training for Ministry and Site Leaders and Required training for Door-to-Door Evangelism and Prayer Teams
9:00 a.m. - Kick-Off Rally begins
10:00 a.m. Ministry Sites Open
11 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. - Lunch is served! (hamburger or hot dog)
3:00 p.m. - All Ministry Sites clean-up / pack up
3:30 p.m. - Headed back to Kick-Off Site
4:00 p.m. - Celebration Rally
4:30 p.m. - On the road home!
- A Minor Permission Form signed by parent/guardian is required for anyone 17 years of age and younger. Signed forms can be mailed to the address below or delivered on October 2 prior to the Kick-Off Rally. If mailed, form must be received by September 16. Click HERE for the Minor Permission Form.
- Children 7 & under must serve with parent/guardian (FREE).
- Children 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult and work on the same team as that adult.
- Pre-Teen Groups (4th-6th grade) must have 1 adult sponsor per 4 pre-teens w/minimum of 2 adults. Group must serve together.
- Youth 13-17 must have one adult sponsor per 4 youth and at least one adult must serve with each youth team.
- Registration deadline – Tuesday, September 14.
- Choose between two registration options: (1) For a printable information page with registration form, click HERE. This form can be used for a church-wide registration at a central location or for copy and distribution to individuals/families/groups within the church. (2) For online registration, click HERE.
- On the registration form, indicate your first 3 ministry choices. Register early for the best opportunity to get your choice of ministry.
- If sending registration and check by mail, make check payable to the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. Must be received by September 16. Mail to address below.
- If registering online, payment option is available.
- Final instructions, ministry assignments, and items to bring will be emailed to each registered participant at least one week prior to One Day.
ABSC – One Day
10 Remington Dr.
Little Rock, AR 72204