Saturday, October 1, 2022
Central Association, Hot Springs
Hot Springs High School - Football Stadium
701 Emory Street
Hot Springs, AR 71913
(You can register on the day of the event at the registration table. As of Thursday, the only sites we have available are Prayer Walking & Door to Door.)
One Day Acts 1:8 Missions Experience provides an annual opportunity for Arkansas Baptists to impact lostness in a specific area of our state. Partnering with the churches of a local Association, Arkansas Baptists from across the state spend five hours on the first Saturday in October serving in a variety of ministries. Since 2010, more than 22,000 Arkansas Baptists have been mobilized for missions through One Day. That’s an average of 2,100 Arkansas Baptists missionaries serving each year! At least 850 salvations have been recorded between 2010-2021. During One Day, Arkansas Baptists have led someone to faith in Jesus every 4 minutes!
COST: $10 per participant: adults & minors 8 -17 (children 7 & younger may serve w/parent at no cost). Registration fee helps provide materials for ministry sites as well as lunch for all participants. All other One Day expenses are funded by the generous missions giving of ABSC churches through Cooperative Program and Dixie Jackson Arkansas Missions Offering.
NEW this year: One Day T-shirts! The registration has a place for you to order a One Day T-shirt. Shirts are $10 each and will be available to pick up at the kickoff location. Purchasing a shirt is completely optional and must be paid at the time of registration.
ONE DAY SCHEDULE
8:30 a.m. - All meet at kick-off site for worship and assignments.
9:30 a.m. - Teams leave for ministry sites to share Jesus!
11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. - Lunch provided
3:00 p.m. - Clean up ministry site and return to kick-off site
4:00 p.m. - On the road home!
- Registration deadline – Monday, September 19th.
- Choose between two registration options: (1) For a printable information page with registration form, click HERE. This form can be used for a church-wide registration at a central location or for copy and distribution to individuals/families/groups within the church. (2) For online registration, click HERE.
- On the registration form, indicate your first 3 ministry choices. Register early for the best opportunity to get your choice of ministry.
- If sending registration and check by mail, make check payable to the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. Must be received by September 19. Mail to address below.
- If registering online, payment option is available.
- For the Minor Permission Form, click HERE.
- Final instructions, ministry assignments, and items to bring will be emailed to each registered participant at least one week prior to One Day.
ABSC - ONE DAY
10 Remington Drive
Little Rock, AR 72204
For more info or questions, email Clint Ritchie (email@example.com), or call 501-376-4791, ext. 5137.