Saturday, October 7, 2023
Southeast Network Association, Monticello
One Day Acts 1:8 Missions Experience provides an annual opportunity for Arkansas Baptists to impact lostness in a specific area of our state. Partnering with the churches of a local Association, Arkansas Baptists from across the state spend five hours on the first Saturday in October serving in a variety of ministries. Since 2010, more than 23,000 Arkansas Baptists have been mobilized for missions through One Day. That’s an average of 2,100 Arkansas Baptists missionaries serving each year! At least 962 salvations have been recorded between 2010-2022. During One Day, Arkansas Baptists have led someone to faith in Jesus every 4 minutes!
University of Arkansas at Monticello (UAM) - Football Stadium
605 Scogin Drive
Monticello, AR 71655
Registration will open July 15th
(You can register on the day of the event at the registration table with no guarantee you will be assigned your preferred ministry.)
Choose between 2 registration options:
Click here for online registration
Click here for paper registration - Printable information page with registration form. This form can be used for a church-wide registration at a central location or for copy and distribution to individuals/families/groups within the church.
- On the registration form, indicate your first 3 ministry choices. Register early for the best opportunity to get your choice of ministry.
- If sending registration and check by mail, make check payable to the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. Must be received by September 22nd. Mail to address below.
- If registering online, payment option is available.
- For the Minor Permission Form, click HERE.
- Final instructions, ministry assignments, and items to bring will be emailed to each registered participant at least one week prior to One Day.
ABSC - ONE DAY
10 Remington Drive
Little Rock, AR 72204
ONE DAY SCHEDULE
8:30 a.m. - All meet at kick-off site for worship and assignments.
9:30 a.m. - Teams leave for ministry sites to share Jesus!
11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. - Lunch provided
3:00 p.m. - Clean up ministry site and return to kick-off site
4:00 p.m. - On the road home!
Check out this year's ONE DAY t-shirt!
Make sure to register by September 22nd to receive one.
For more info or questions, email Clint Ritchie (email@example.com), or call 501-376-4791, ext. 5137.