Are you a healthcare professional, student, or a church leader or member who is interested in healthcare missions?
MM1D - Medical Missions One Day is for you!
- the IMB (International Mission Board) and its commitment to healthcare missions and why
- the fundamentals for a church planting strategy through healthcare
- stories from missionaries on the field about their healthcare work
- witnessing cross culturally
- how to get connected if God is directing you to serve either short term or longer term
Rebekah Naylor, M.D. - IMB
Rick Dunbar, M.D. - E.R. physician, Mississippi
IMB Medical Couple from the Pacific Rim (M.D. and MPH)
Peter Rush, Pharm. D., - Associate for Mobilization - IMB Global Health Strategies
When: Saturday, November 5, 2022 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Lunch provided
Where: Arkansas Baptist State Convention
10 Remington Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204
How much: $15 - please register online HERE