Top 10 Reasons to Come to Inspire
I love a top ten list because it’s to the point. No extra words. Just the facts. As I think about Inspire 2023 and our theme of flourish, I want to cut to the chase and share a few facts with you. Why? Because God designed us to flourish in Him! So, here are the top ten reasons why you (and your friend) should be at Inspire 2023!
1. Powerful Worship: One thing you can count on at Inspire is powerful worship! Our hearts are refreshed, and our anxious thoughts are replaced with peace the moment we connect with God in praise. Come to Inspire and enjoy worship led by Cory and Stephanie Epps. We are going to sing and worship together as we celebrate the freedom that is ours in and through Jesus!
2. Dynamic Speakers: Opening God’s Word together is one of the main reasons we gather at Inspire! It’s exciting to know that the truths found in the Bible can and will change the direction of our lives. You will love our keynote speaker, Dr. Tara Dew, and the way she teaches the Bible. Tara will guide us through John 15 and take the chapter apart verse-by-verse. Tara will provide real-life applications, and real-life examples. Our time in the Bible will be deep and help us grow in our relationship with Jesus!
3. Meaningful Times of Connection: Connection Group time will be bigger and better than ever with multiple groups being offered! When you register, you will select the connection group you want to attend based on your interest or ministry role. Then, at Inspire, you will gather with your group to talk about flourishing in your relationship with Jesus, and others, no matter the situation you face. Imagine leaving Inspire with friendships with other women from across Arkansas! Click here for the list of Connection Groups being offered.
4. Our Theme: Flourish! Let’s celebrate together that God designed us to flourish! This means we do not have to remain stuck in the past or fearful of the future. We can flourish by abiding in Jesus. The outcome? We will grow in our love for Jesus and desire to live according to God’s plan. Real freedom is available to us in every area of life!
5. Our Key Verse is a Key Passage: This is an Inspire first and we are excited about it! John 15 is our focal passage. We will study this passage and learn what it means to flourish as we abide in Jesus and invite His word to abide in us. Jesus said, “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)
6. Inspire Merchandise: The Inspire 2023 merchandise is over the top, and it will be waiting for you at Inspire! Stay tuned for this year’s t-shirt design! Yay for the Refugee Sewing Society joining us again this year with amazing hand-made products! We love shopping and connecting with a purpose. (Inspire merchandise will be available on a first come and first served basis. Sorry, no presales are available this year.)
7. The Perfect Opportunity to Invite a Friend! Can you say, “Girls’ Trip!”? Just think about women from every corner of Arkansas coming together to encounter God’s love. We host Inspire because we want women to know God and make Him known. Since everyone wants to flourish, Inspire offers a perfect opportunity to invite your friends especially if they do not have a relationship with Jesus or are not connected to a local church. Plan a fun weekend or day trip and enjoy a special girls’ trip together!
8. Fun Food! We can’t have Inspire without good food. When you arrive, muffins and coffee will be waiting for you. A boxed lunch, and a fun snack during the day will also be provided. All your food and resources are covered by your registration cost! Speaking of registration… the deadline to register is Monday, September 18 or until the seats are sold out. So don’t delay!
9. Meaningful Ministry Project: Inspire is partnering with Deeper Still Ministry. The mission of Deeper Still is to bring healing and lasting freedom to abortion-wounded hearts through retreats and education. Learn more about our Deeper Still Ministry project here!
10. Arkansas Baptists Women Gathering Together! Friends, we are better together! At Inspire 2023, we will welcome women from across Arkansas. Arkansas WMU will be joining us for the day and Sandy Wisdom-Martin from National WMU will be at Inspire! Also, teen girls who have completed 9th grade are invited to join us! The day will kick off with a party in the parking lot. We are excited to welcome everyone in a BIG and FUN way. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and the conference begins at 9:30 a.m. Arrive in plenty of time to party in the parking lot, check-in, pick up your conference bag, shop in the vendor area, take a few pictures at the photo booth, and grab a cup of coffee and a muffin.
We can’t wait to see you at Inspire 2023 on Saturday, September 23 at First Baptist Church in Russellville! Learn more and register as a group or as an individual at www.absc.org/inspire. At this link, you will find promotional material, a promotional video, and the schedule for the day. If you have questions, please reach out to us. We are here to serve you. Please join us in praying for God to move in powerful ways as women learn how to flourish in Christ!