Block Party ministry is a great way to reach your local community with lasting effects, not only on the community, but also on the hosting church. In a non-traditional, non-threatening way, it becomes a simple tool to share the love of the church plus the wonderful love of Christ. Over the past several years hundreds of people have come to know Christ as their Savior during block party events. Block party trailers and equipment are tools that God has furnished to help believers share the gospel.
2021 Training Events:
We offer two types of training events:
- Block Party Regional Training Seminars
- Statewide Block Party Trailer Festival
Block Party Regional Training Seminars are geared towards churches and associations that already have a block party ministry. Each regional event includes inflatable operation certification for persons 18 years and up (younger folks can take the training, but we only certify adults), how to set up your block party, current liability and insurance laws, and evangelism training. Since we'll need to give each adult a certificate for inflatable operation certification, each person attending must register separately.
All regional events go from 9:00 a.m. to NOON - no meal provided. Register:
- February 20, 2021 Northeast Event - Browns Chapel Baptist Church, Paragould
- February 27, 2021 Central Event - Little Rock First Baptist Church
- March 20, 2021 Northwest Event - Harrison First Baptist Church
- March 27, 2021 Delta Event - Beckspur Baptist Church, Forrest City
- April 10, 2021 Southwest Event - Calvary Baptist Church, Hope
- April 24, 2021 Southeast Event - Second Baptist Church, Monticello
The Statewide Block Party Trailer Festival is geared towards churches that have a block party trailer AND those who are interested in starting a block party ministry. Sample trailers will be available to view and there will be plenty of time to ask questions.
Festival training events include Face Painting, Evangelism, and How to Register People that attend your Block Parties.
We are also offering Inflatable Annual Inspections. The Arkansas Department of Labor requires an annual inspection of all inflatables. As a convenience for ABSC churches, the Missions Team has arranged for a state-approved inspector to be on site at the Festival to provide this service. Inspection cost is to be paid by check, made out to the Arkansas Department of Labor.
Arkansas Department of Labor Inflatable Inspection Cost (per church):
- 1-5 inflatables = $100
- 6-10 inflatables = $200
The Festival goes from 11 to 2 and lunch is provided.
- March 13, 2021
- FBC Beebe
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Lunch Provided
- REGISTER: One person per church, register your group HERE