Why Missions Discipleship?
Through missions discipleship, we are continually being transformed to be more and more like Jesus. WMU helps Christ followers to be radically involved in missions in obedience to the Great Commission.
Missions Discipleship is a nonnegotiable part of what it means to be a Christ follower. Through missions discipleship, we embrace God’s heart for missions.
What is Missions Discipleship?
Missions discipleship is learning about and doing missions. The church is the equipping station and WMU is the provider of resources for missions discipleship so that the church can be faithful in equipping Christ followers to embrace the heart of God – a heart of missions!
WMU - every age level learning about, praying for, giving to, and doing missions --- ALL FOR HIM!
* Pray for Missions
* Engage in Mission Action and Witnessing
* Learn About Missions
* Support Missions
* Develop Spiritually Toward a Missions Lifestyle
* Participate in the Work of the Church and Denomination
WMU age level organizations:
- Adults on Mission - Men and Women
- Women on Mission - All Women
- myMission - Women, Ages 18-35
- Acteens - 7th-12th Grade Girls
- Challengers - 7th-12th Grade Boys
- Youth on Mission - 7th-12th Grade Students
- Girls in Action - 1st-6th Grade Girls
- Royal Ambassadors - 1st-6th Grade Boys
- Children in Action - 1st-6th Grade Children
- Mission Friends - Preschoolers (Birth-Kindergarten)
Download Starter Packs
Visit the New to WMU page on the national WMU website. Fill out the form to get information for the organization(s) you are planning to start.
Order curriculum, guides, and other items you will need to begin. See What Basic Resources Do I Need? to help you begin.
Arkansas Woman's Missionary Union challenges Christian believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God. We partner with Arkansas Baptist State Convention churches to advance His kingdom.
Keep up with WMU happenings around the state: